Anti bullying young peoples section
Search results (169)
Refine these results
- Mondays: 11.00 - 11.45amBerwick HillsMiddlesbroughTS3 7RP01642 728242 03004 560 551Aqua natal class for pregnant ladies at the Neptune Centre. Mondays: 11.00 - 11.45am Cost £2.30 Book your place on - 03004 560 551 CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID.
- Monday & Friday: 8.30am - 4.00pm Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 8.30am - 7.00pm22Hoylake RoadSaltersgillMiddlesbroughTS4 3JLSupport: 01642 822331 Office: 01642 822335A free and confidential service for anyone (male or female) who have suffered rape or sexual abuse at any time in their lives. The service offers counselling and an ISVA (Independent Sexual Violence Advisor). The ISVA will provide…
- The Association provides a telephone helpline, information leaflets for sufferers and healthcare professionals as well as a network of volunteers (telephone and postal), who have themselves experienced postnatal illness.
- Helpline open every day from 9.30am to 10.30pmPO Box 207BridgwaterTA6 7YTHelpline: 0300 330 5453 Admin: 08444 122948Information and support for breastfeeding mothers and their families. Training for breastfeeding counsellors and peer supporters.
- Asylum Help, part of the Migrant Help organisation, provides free independent advice and guidance to asylum seekers across the UK.
- Health Visitors are available at your local Children's Centre and other venues for advice, support, and information and to discuss any health, development, breast feeding or weaning concerns you may have. For any further…
- Barnardo's believes in children regardless of their circumstances, gender, race, disability or behaviour. Our purpose as a charity today is to transform the lives of the UK's most vulnerable children
- Monday - Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm Friday: 9.00am - 4.30pmBridgewayAllendale RoadMiddlesbroughTS7 9LF01642 300774Sexual abuse, sexual and domestic Violence service for families Barnardo's Bridgeway delivers individual and group services for children, young people and families affected by sexual abuse. This includes court witness preparation…
- MOnday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm1Lumley CourtDrum Industrial EstateChester-le-StreetDH2 1AN0191 492 9000 0191 492 2878Independent fostering and adoption agency. Barnardo's offers all types of foster care; long-term, short-term, short break care, emergency and temporary placements, as well as adoption and early permanency (concurrency and foster…
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World
- Breast Feeding Video