07964 440 697Support for Friends and Families of Defendants at Court The project delivered by a team of trained volunteers, will support friends and families of defendants at court. They provide support and comfort prior to and immediately after…
Services in Families (192)
Refine these results
- Monday & Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm Tuesday - Thursday: 9.00am - 7.00pmTeesside Hospice Care FoundationEducation & Counselling Centre1 Northgate RoadLinthorpeMiddlesbroughTS5 5NW01642 811063 01642 811075To provide bereavement counselling to children and young people and families who are bereaved. Offering 1:1 counselling.
- Nationally: 24/7 Centre open sometimes on some days.147Borough RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 3AT01642 217777 National: 116123Emotional Support
- MOnday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm1Lumley CourtDrum Industrial EstateChester-le-StreetDH2 1AN0191 492 9000 0191 492 2878Independent fostering and adoption agency. Barnardo's offers all types of foster care; long-term, short-term, short break care, emergency and temporary placements, as well as adoption and early permanency (concurrency and foster…
- 24 hoursFamily Line: 0808 800 2222Website with help & advice about bullying for parents & carers.To access the website click here
- Monday - Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm Friday: 9.00am - 4.30pmCass House RoadMiddlesbrough01642 354200The Nursery Education Grant is funding made available to provide your 3 or 4 year old child with a free part time nursery session before they reach statutory school age. Middlesbrough Council aims to: Support parents in accessing quality…
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 6.00pm7Harris StreetTS1 5EF01642 251053 01642 246005First point of contact for health care for newly arrived asylum seekers.
- Linthorpe Road Resource Centre54 Borough RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 2JH07970 192 841A registered charity which provides practical support and social and educational opportunities for asylum-seekers, and refugees in Teesside Drop In: The Avenue Methodist Church - Wednesdays: 10.00pm - 1.30pm. Clothing and…
- Monday - Friday: 9.30am - 4.30pm49Grange RoadMiddlesbroughTS1 5AU01642 217447 01642 232414NERS acts as an agent of positive change in order to improve the conditions of life for asylum seekers and refugees and promote social inclusion by facilitating their integration and equitable participation within British society. We…
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pmAnderson HouseMarket Street EastNewcastle.NE1 6XA0191 277 1666 0191 277 1655The North East Strategic Migration Partnership (NESMP) works with national government, local government, and others to ensure that the North East can deal with, and benefit from, migration.
- Preparation for Adulthood Guidance
- Guidance to Parents, Pupils, Schools and other appropriate professionals on the use of Part-Time or Reduced timetables
- Guidance for pupils with SEND moving into Middlesbrough from another LA
- Understanding Relationships & Health Education
- Useful Contacts
- Victim blaming and the online experiences of children and young people v3
- Multi-Agency Exclusions Policy
- Under 5's Activity Ideas
- Post 16 - High Needs Funding
- Info for SENDCo's