Family Lives is a charity with over three decades of experience helping parents to deal with the changes that are a constant part of family life. We know that many people play active roles in raising children, from dads and mums,…
Services in Families (173)
Refine these results
- 24 hoursFamily Line: 0808 800 2222Website with help & advice about bullying for parents & carers.To access the website click here
- Monday - Friday: 9.30am to 3.00pm0808 801 0366Family Rights Group promotes policies and practices that keep children safe within their family and strengthen the family and community networks of those children who cannot live at home. We campaign for families to have their voice…
- Online support: 8.00am - 10.00pm07743 380 163This is a service that offers information, training and support groups for birth, foster, adoption, kinship families raising children with Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders in Middlesbrough and South Tees areas. We work across the…
- We are a national voluntary organisation and registered charity dedicated to supporting parents and their lesbian, gay and bisexual daughters and sons
- The Trussell Trust foodbank network works in partnership with local churches and organisations to bring foodbanks to communities across the UK. There are now over 400 foodbanks in the network. Care professionals such as doctors,…
- Monday & Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm Tuesday - Thursday: 9.00am - 7.00pmTeesside Hospice Care FoundationEducation & Counselling Centre1 Northgate RoadLinthorpeMiddlesbroughTS5 5NW01642 811063 01642 811075To provide bereavement counselling to children and young people and families who are bereaved. Offering 1:1 counselling.
- 01642 201962Fostering can change your life. Developing a bond with a child and supporting them when they need it most can be an amazing experience. We passionately believe that every child deserves a safe, secure, and stable environment in which to…
- The Fostering Network is the UK's leading fostering charity. By working with foster families, and the services that support them, we help everyone who is fostered to achieve the very best they can.
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 6.00pm7Harris StreetTS1 5EF01642 251053 01642 246005First point of contact for health care for newly arrived asylum seekers.
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World
- Breast Feeding Video