Being online is an important part of how young people ‘do’ relationships. Young people are using online spaces for their social and romantic lives. They told us that they would like their parents and carers to talk with them more about…
Services in Families (186)
Refine these results
- The Association provides a telephone helpline, information leaflets for sufferers and healthcare professionals as well as a network of volunteers (telephone and postal), who have themselves experienced postnatal illness.
- Helpline open every day from 9.30am to 10.30pmPO Box 207BridgwaterTA6 7YTHelpline: 0300 330 5453 Admin: 08444 122948Information and support for breastfeeding mothers and their families. Training for breastfeeding counsellors and peer supporters.
- Asylum Help, part of the Migrant Help organisation, provides free independent advice and guidance to asylum seekers across the UK.
- 0300 303 1603Health Visitors are available at your local Children's Centre and other venues for advice, support, and information and to discuss any health, development, breast feeding or weaning concerns you may have. They are by appointment…
- Thursdays: 10.00am - 11.00amCypress RoadMartonMIDDLESBROUGHTS7 8QG07936948196Baby Massage with sensory play activities, interactive story time and mummy /carer relaxation. Experiences EYFS teacher and Baby Massage Instructor. Special Moments Holistics
- Barnardo's believes in children regardless of their circumstances, gender, race, disability or behaviour. Our purpose as a charity today is to transform the lives of the UK's most vulnerable children
- Monday - Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm Friday: 9.00am - 4.30pmBridgewayAllendale RoadMiddlesbroughTS7 9LF01642 300774Sexual abuse, sexual and domestic Violence service for families Barnardo's Bridgeway delivers individual and group services for children, young people and families affected by sexual abuse. This includes court witness preparation…
- MOnday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm1Lumley CourtDrum Industrial EstateChester-le-StreetDH2 1AN0191 492 9000 0191 492 2878Independent fostering and adoption agency. Barnardo's offers all types of foster care; long-term, short-term, short break care, emergency and temporary placements, as well as adoption and early permanency (concurrency and foster…
- Monday - Friday: day and evening visits arranged at family’s convenienceEast West CentreAyresome Green LaneMiddlesbroughTS1 5BA01642 819743 01642 820597All young people aged 18 years and under who go missing from home or care in Middlesbrough are referred to the service by the police and Wellbeing, Care & Learning. Barnardo's Missing from home service aims to undertake an initial…
- 5 a Day
- Accessing a Mainstream Base (Also known as ARP or SEN Unit)
- Alternative Education Directory of Approved Providers
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual Health Checks - Mencap Easy Read
- Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
- Babies & Parents Videos
- Berwick Hills Children’s Centre Re-location
- Brave New World
- Breast Feeding Video