Children's Centres offer all families with children under five a range of services, information and support in their local community. The main aim of Children’s Centres is to improve outcomes for all young children, so that they are…
Services in Families (173)
Refine these results
- 4Louis is a UK charity that works across the country to support anyone affected by miscarriage, stillbirth and the death of a baby or child. We also work to improve the care bereaved families receive from health care and other…
- Monday – Thursday: 9.00am – 5.00 pm Friday: 9.00am – 4.30pmAbingdon Children's CentreAbingdon RdMiddlesbroughTS1 3JR01642 210567 – option 2Abingdon Children's Centre has a range of services to help families, with children under 5 years, to get the most from family life.
- Hemlington Childrens CentreCass House RoadHemlingtonMiddlesbroughTS8 9EQ Your 2 year old may be entitled to a free early education place for up to 15 hours a week. Don't let your child miss out on the best start in life, give them the opportunity to make new friends, learn through play and have lots of fun! Is My Child…
- All families need support at some point. Our children's centres help families turn things around in difficult times with practical and emotional support.
- 01642 526400Adoption Tees Valley is the Regional Adoption Agency for Tees Valley and North East. As a government-funded agency, we are responsible for finding permanent, loving and stable homes for all Tees Valley children who have an adoption…
- 01642 065070 If you have a Hearing Impairment/Deaf – Minicom 01642 726980Adults Social Care services provide support for older people, people with mental health problems, learning or physical disabilities, those with alcohol and substance misuse problems, the homeless, prevention of abuse or neglect,…
- 0800 0121 247Our live-in care service enables anyone with care needs, be they elderly or younger adults, to continue to live in their own home with 24 hour support from a live-in carer.
- Stainsby RoadMiddlesbroughTS5 4JS07944 501 818I teach IAIM Infant Massage and Birthlight Baby Yoga courses. Baby Massage is suitable from birth to a year old and is great for helping with issues such as trapped wind, constipation and colic as well as a great way to help with bonding and…
- Many family members who contact the Anti-Bullying Network are worried about a young person who is being bullied or who has been accused of bullying others. Our advice has been written to help them.
- Help In Early Years - CONTACT Information Guide
- Helping Children be Ready for Nursery
- Helping Your Child Sleep - Contact Booklet
- High Needs Funding for Mainstream Schools
- Higher Education
- Home and Hospital Teaching Policy Statement 2019
- Homeless, or threatened with it?
- How is Childcare Regulated?
- How to Read your Gas and Electric Meters and Your Bills Explained
- In-car Child Safety