Parking space

Some people may need additional support with getting around in Middlesbrough whether that be for leisure, education, work or training.

Middlesbrough Council may be able to provide support to help you increase your independence or you may be entitled to 'home to school transport' (subject to eligibility).  If you have any questions  around transport for students who attend a special school, college, base unit, setting, or have an EHCP/SEND needs, please call the Integrated Transport Unit on 01642 343447 email

There are also other groups who can give you some advice on getting around. You can find more information on this by selecting relevant service in the list below. 

Browse by subject

Skip back to top of page