School Transfers

There will be occasions when a pupil wishes to transfer between schools.

In-year transfer requests are applications for school places outside the usual September primary and secondary admissions process.

If you're moving into the Middlesbrough local authority (LA) area, please contact us to apply for a school place.

For more information and to apply for a transfer

Page last reviewed: 28/07/2022


Skip back to top of page