EHCP - Annual Review of EHCPs - Guidance and documents
Education, Health and Care [EHC] Plans should be used to actively monitor children and young people’s progress towards their outcomes and longer term aspirations. They must be reviewed, as a minimum, every 12 months. Reviews must focus on the child or young person’s progress towards the outcomes as specified in their current EHC plan. The review must also consider whether the outcomes in the EHC plan and any supporting targets are still appropriate.
You can download all the documents you need to complete the Annual Review of the EHCP from the right-hand side of this page.
- Annual Review Guidance - August 2022
- AR_1 - Education Advice for Annual Reviews -August 2022
- AR_3 - Parents Views for Annual Reviews -August 2022
- AR_4 (a) - Child Views (0-Year 9) for Annual Reviews August 22
- AR_4 (b) - Child or Young Person Views (Year 9 +) for Annual Reviews- August 22
- AR_5 (a) Health Advice for Annual Reviews -August 2021
- AR_5 (b) Professional Advice for Annual Reviews -August 2022
- Outcomes Framework - August 2022
- EHCP_Prep for Adulthood Leaver preference form - August 2022
- AR_8 - Consent to Share - August 2021
- Parent / Young Person feeback form - How did the annual review go?
- Sample Letter to Invite Parents to EHCP Annual Review meeting
- Sample Letter to Invite Professional to EHCP Annual Review meeting
- Social Care Advice - New Assessment August 2023
- Social Care Advice - Annual Review August 2023