High Needs Funding for Mainstream Schools

Mainstream schools can apply for additional High Needs Funding to support young people with Special Educational needs whether they have an EHCP or a SEN Support Plan.

Funding is requested based upon our matrix descriptors.

Page last reviewed: 26/08/2020


Skip back to top of page