Middlesbrough Children’s Centres offer the Family Links 4 week Parenting Puzzle Workshops.
Being a parent can be one of the hardest things in the world but also the most rewarding. The Parenting Puzzle workshops are a great way of finding out how to get the best out of family life, with some helpful tips, ideas and strategies to make sense of being a parent and help you understand why your children do what they do.
Especially designed for parents of under 5’s, we also provide a free crèche.
- Understanding your children’s behaviour
- Listening and how babies and children communicate
- Praise and encouragement
- Praise and guidance
- Power of play and positive moments
- Boundaries and parenting styles
- Understanding and managing behaviour
- Looking after ourselves
- Dealing with stress and conflict
- Developing the Family Toolkit
Please telephone the venue to book a place.
|Martonside Children's Centre||10th Sept 2018 to 8th Oct 2018||01642 835044|
|Abingdon Children's Centre||25th Sept 2018 to 23rd Oct 2018||12.30 - 2.30pm||01642 210567|
|Hemlington Children's Centre||5th Nov 2018 to 3rd Dec 2018||01642 598012|