Middlesbrough Children’s Centres offer the Family Links 4 week Parenting Puzzle Workshops.
Being a parent can be one of the hardest things in the world but also the most rewarding. The Parenting Puzzle workshops are a great way of finding out how to get the best out of family life, with some helpful tips, ideas and strategies to make sense of being a parent and help you understand why your children do what they do.
Especially designed for parents of under 5’s, we also provide a free crèche.
- Understanding your children’s behaviour
- Listening and how babies and children communicate
- Praise and encouragement
- Praise and guidance
- Power of play and positive moments
- Boundaries and parenting styles
- Understanding and managing behaviour
- Looking after ourselves
- Dealing with stress and conflict
- Developing the Family Toolkit
Please telephone the venue to book a place.
|Martonside Children's Centre||16th April 2018 to 21st May 2018||
|Hemlington Children's Centre||18th June 2018 to 16th July 2018||01652 598012|
|Martonside Children's Centre||10th Sept 2018 to 8th Oct 2018||01642 835044|
|Hemlington Children's Centre||5th Nov 2018 to 3rd Dec 2018||01652 598012|