Middlesbrough & Stockton MIND: Children & Young People's Support
Stress, worries and pressures at school can have a huge impact on your life. We’re here to help. We can offer you emotional support if you are attending any school in Middlesbrough.
If you attend a primary or secondary school in Middlesbrough, we can offer you one-to-one sessions as well as group work. Our work is aimed at young people at risk of emotional or mental health difficulties and those with existing mild to moderate difficulties.
We can help with:
• Not feeling good about yourself
• Feeling anxious and worrying
• Feeling sad or depressed
• Difficulties with relationships and friendships
• Struggling to concentrate
• Feeling overwhelmed with emotions