The Junction offer a range of services to both help and support children, young people and their families.
Through having a whole organisation child and young person-centred approach The Junction makes a real difference by:
- Working with young people to empower them to deal with the challenges they face, preventing escalation into crisis.
- Supporting young people with complex needs who are in crisis to achieve stabilisation, enabling them to begin to build a foundation to move on from.
- Providing a platform for promoting and building resilience, improving mental health, making life better for young carers, young adult carers and their families.
- Enabling young people to build the confidence and self belief to unlock their potential and access jobs, training and learning opportunities.
Who to contact
Where to go
19, Station Road
- TS10 1AN
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Age Ranges
- 0 - 25 years
- Referral Details
Referral by agencies & self referral call for further information.