Middlesbrough Baby Cafe
A free weekly drop in for breastfeeding mums and their families.
We aim to offer help and support to breastfeeding mothers at any stage in their breastfeeding journey, regardless of the age of the baby or child and no matter how much breastmilk you are giving.
Our Baby Café staff have specific training and experience in helping breastfeeding families. Support is available on all aspects of breastfeeding and its impact on daily life - from starting to stopping and everything in between.
In a relaxed, informal atmosphere you can:
- Access one to one support, should you need it, from one of our specially trained staff
- Meet other mums and share experiences in a group of other breastfeeding women
- Access a range of breastfeeding information including books and leaflets
If you have not fed your baby whilst out and about before, Baby Café is the perfect environment to bridge the gap from being at home to feeding elsewhere.
Pregnant women are welcome to come along to find out more about breastfeeding.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Studio, The Live Well Centre
- TS1 1HR
The Baby Café is held within the studio on the second floor of the Live Well Centre in Middlesbrough.
The Live Well Centre is accessed via Dundas Arcade opposite Fulton Foods
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Friday mornings: 10.00am - 12.00noon
- Time of day
- Middlesbrough Baby Café is free to attend
- Referral required