Pendragon Multi-Sensory Centre
Located in Northallerton the centre provides support to the lives of those living with:
• Physical difficulties,
• Emotional difficulties
• Mental health issues
• Learning difficulties and their families and carers.
The specialist Multi – Centre provides a range of Sensory equipment and sensory experiences including:
• Therapeutic, respite and relaxation
• Developmental opportunities and support to visitors.
• Reduce isolation and encourage networking
• The extensive use of sound and light using the latest technology.
The centre has a fantastic specialist multi- sensory environment for groups of up to 14 and a smaller environment for more personalised use by up to 2 clients.
There are full hoisting facilities and a purpose built changing room.
There is also a café area where clients and their families and carers can meet and relax.
Please visit their website for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
Pendragon Community Trust, 15
- DL6 2NL